OK, so you've all been waiting patiently for the results to our meeting with the airport today.
So, how do I say this? Do you want the good news or bad news first? The bad news? OK
I can't give you any details yet about our meeting today. Boo! I know; I'm sorry.
We met and began the negotiation process this afternoon. But it's not done yet. We are going to meet again in a couple of weeks to see if we can come to an agreement that can be sent to their Board and our congregation for discussion and possible approval. Because it's still in the works - no details!
The good news:
We are in negotiations with the airport! All court-related appointments (depositions and hearings) are postponed until further notice. We have some time to gather a little more information and think about a few more things before we go back to the table.
This does not change what I wrote this morning. I believe God was pleased with how Ben and I represented Him and this church. I believe that whatever happens is a God-thing. You just keep praying. If you're a part of our congregation, you'll have your part soon enough. If you're not local to OTCC, you'll find out soon enough.
It's all His. His work continues regardless of where we are located.
Until next time,